After every week, there are updates from the Cardano ecosystem. Thus, Altcoin Buzz covers some of the important updates from the first week in April to keep readers informed.
During the week, the Cardano ecosystem had a very interesting performance in March with very clear gaining projects. Therefore, we’ll cover the performance of the Cardano Ecosystem in March.
1 – Cardano Ecosystem Performance in March
We’ll start with the Cardano Blockchain Insights report that shows the performance of the Cardano ecosystem for March. The report shows that:
- 36.2 million transactions were completed at the end of March. This also shows a 10.25% increase compared to February’s report.
- 3.19 million active wallets were recorded, showing a 2.46% increase. As well as, 1.14 million delegated wallets, showing a 0.63% increase at the close of the month.
- At the close of the month, there were also 886 projects currently building on the Cardano ecosystem.
- $ADA staked was at 72.5%, which shows a 5.47% increase compared to February’s report.
- There were also 2,247 Plutus Scripts at the end of the month, which shows a 40.93% increase.
- In addition, policies increased to 50,843, which is a 6.26% increase.
2 – Top Gaining Projects on Cardano Ecosystem
During the week, a CoinGecko report revealed the top gaining projects on the Cardano ecosystem. The report covers a seven-day time frame:
- ADAPad ($ADAPAD) amassed the most gain within the seven-day timeframe, recording a 26.7% rate of increase in price performance.
- Orion Protocol ($ORN) holds the second-most gain. It had a 12.6% rate of increase in price-performance within the last 7 days.
- OccamFi ($OCC) is third with an 11.1% rate of increase in price-performance within the seven-day time frame.
- Charli3 ($C3) is fourth with a 7.4% rate of increase in performance within the last 7 days.
- SingularityNET ($AGIX) completes the top five with a 7% rate of increase in price-performance within the seven-day time frame.
Top Gainers In The #Cardano Ecosystem Past 7D$ADAPAD @ADAPadofficial $ORN @orion_protocol $OCC @OccamFi
$C3 @Oraclecharli3 $AGIX @singularity_net $RDT @ridotto_io $ADA @CardanoStiftung $VENT @VentFinance #cardanocommunity $ADA pic.twitter.com/h1XbY8CyPY— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) April 4, 2022
3 – Cardano Foundation Collaborates with University of Zurich
Cardano Foundation is entering a three-year collaboration with the University of Zurich’s Blockchain Center. The aim is to improve the level of blockchain education and research. Notably, Cardano Foundation and the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger Technologies (BDLT) department at the university will focus on several research topics such as the importance of consensus protocols among others.
🔥 An alliance has been formed.@CardanoStiftung & @UZH_en will unite for 3 years to further #Cardano‘s roots in academic research.🚀 Including “The integration of the Cardano blockchain ecosystem in the nascent UZH Blockchain Observatory”👉 And more: https://t.co/Zo0PLVJFDt pic.twitter.com/jGE3xeMPJB— Cardano Daily (@cardano_daily) April 6, 2022
$ADA Price Outlook
As of the time of writing this article, the price of ADA is trading at $1.09 with a 24-hour trading volume of $1,48 billion. ADA price also dropped by 1.7% over the last 24 hours. Besides, it has a circulating supply of 32 billion ADA coins and a total supply of 45 billion. Also, join us on Telegram to receive free trading signals. Find the most undervalued gems, up-to-date research, and NFT signs with Altcoin Buzz Access. Join us for $99 per month now.